BODUM CHAMBORD PRESS POTBREWER
Press pots produce a heavier bodied brew with more "bottom notes" than drip brewers.
How to brew with a Press Pot:
- Grind coffee on Coarse setting and place in beaker. We recommend 2 grams coffee for each 1 oz water.
- Heat water to 200 degrees (just off boil).
- Add water to beaker.
- Stir to thoroughly saturate grounds.
- Pull plunger rod up and place lid on top of beaker.
- Wait 4 minutes.
- Turn beaker spout away from you and slowly press rod to bottom of beaker.