A brewer so beautiful it's in the Museum of Modern Art.
SORRY, CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF WOOD NECK
How to brew like a pro with a Chemex:
- Heat water to 200 degrees (just off boil).
- Dampen filter and place in brewer.
- Place 68 grams coffee, ground Coarse, in filter.
- Add 4 oz water in slow concentric circles, gently saturating grounds.
- Wait 30 seconds for bloom to subside.
- Slowly pour 28 oz more water in concentric circles. Try to maintain consistent flow.
- Stir gently.
- Brewing should be complete in 4 minutes.